Wednesday, August 11, 2010
This replacement hp 550 battery is the highest quality product you can buy which has passed international certification( CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 ). No memory effect, works great as a spare providing extra power when traveling or away from the home/office. Long life, these hp 550 batteries can be charged/discharged 500-750 cycles( have passed rigorously tested ). Every piece hp 550 replacement battery pack combination protection by the PCP board, PCM board, intellectual power measurement circuit : automatically adjusts the charging time to achieve the maximum amount of charge, over-charge protection, over-discharge protection, overcurrent protection, short circuit protection.
Technology: Lithium-Ion hp laptop battery
Dimension: 268.10 x 60.60 x 20.30 mm
Condition: Brand New
30 days money back, 1 year warranty.
Compatible with: 451568-001, GJ655AA, 451085-141, HSTNN-IB51, 451086-121, HSTNN-IB52, 451086-161
To see more hp laptop batteries in uk HP 510 Battery, HP 530 Battery, HP Pavilion DM3 Battery
Saturday, July 24, 2010
1. Reduce the number of open applications . Every application uses memory, and therefore power, even when the application widow is minimized. Exit any application the is not being used.
2. Reduce the brightness of the screen to the minimum readable level. Use the Fn and F7 or F8 keys to adjust the brightness.
3. Remove peripherals when not in use. External hard drives, CD-ROMs, Zip drives, PC cards, and other peripheral devices can draw power from your hp battery (buy replacement hp laptop battery in uk. hp dv2500 battery, hp dv6500 battery etc) even when they are not in active use. Disconnect them when you are finished using them.
4. Reduce the speed of your processor. The faster your computer works, the more quickly it uses up the supply of power. You can extend the charge of your laptop battery by slowing down your processor’s speed. Methods to reduce processor speed vary from model to model, and your manual should provide instructions for doing so.
5. Turn off the Wireless On-Off button when it is not in use. If your notebook has one, press the Wireless On-Off button so that the light turns off.
6. Change the power option setting from High performance to either HP Recommended or Power saver to conserve hp battery power.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
HP Pavilion DM3 Battery, Replacement Battery for HP Pavilion DM3
HP Pavilion DM3 Battery - Replacement Battery for HP Pavilion DM3 in uk. Powerlaptopbattery.co.uk supply hi-capacity, brand new 6 cell replacement HP Pavilion DM3 battery at wholesale price. All our HP Pavilion DM3 batteries have passed international certification( CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 ), 100% original manufacturer compatible, No Memory Effect. This 11.1V /5400mAh Li-Ion HP Pavilion DM3 battery can be charged/discharged 500-750 cycles and made from Grade-A battery cells.
Replacement HP Pailion DM3 Battery Specs
Dimension: 195.20 x 92.00 x 14.80 mm
Technology: Li-ion hp laptop battery
Condition: Brand New
30 days money back, 1 year warranty.
To see more hp 510 battery, hp 530 battery, hp 550 battery , hp g7000 battery, hp g6000 battery
HP Pavilion dM3 Laptop VS Toshiba T130 Laptop
Replacement HP Pavilion DM3 Battery for HP Pavilion DM3 Series, dm3-1001au, dm3-1001ax, dm3-1001tu
Friday, July 2, 2010
To be sure, manufacturers and researchers have been exploring piecemeal ways to make portable computers more energy efficient. Operating systems are designed to deploy power-saving screen savers and put an entire system to sleep if its owner hasn't used it after a while. And Intel's forthcoming Atom, a microprocessor for mobile Internet devices, can be put to sleep at up to six different levels, depending on the types of tasks that it needs to do.
But the problem with these approaches is that they're not coordinated across the entire device. Intel's prototype power-management system is aware of the power that's used by all parts of a laptop, as well as the power requirements of a person's activity, and it shuts down operations accordingly, says Greg Allison, business development manager. The project, called advanced platform power management, was demonstrated on Wednesday at an Intel event in Mountain View, CA.
Allison gives this example: today, when a person reads a static e-mail, the screen still refreshes 60 times a second, and peripherals such as the keyboard, mouse, and USB devices drain battery power while awaiting instructions. "We're burning energy even when we don't need to," Allison says. In this situation, Intel's system would save power by essentially taking a snapshot of the screen that a person is reading and saving it to a buffer memory. So instead of refreshing, the screen would maintain an image until a person tapped a button on the keyboard or moved the mouse (the keyboard and mouse would also stay asleep until activated).
All the while, the operating system will be monitoring use of other applications, restricting operations to those that aren't being actively used. And if there are any devices plugged into a USB port, such as a flash-memory stick, the system would put them to sleep. At the same time, explains Allison, energy-monitoring circuits on Intel chips will put unnecessary parts of the microprocessor to sleep. It takes 50 milliseconds for the entire system to spring to life, he says, a length of time imperceptible to the user.
Intel isn't the first to think of the idea of integrating power-saving technology throughout a device. One Laptop per Child (OLPC), the nonprofit that builds inexpensive, rugged laptops meant for children in the developing world, set the standard with a gadget that consumes one-tenth of the power of a conventional laptop. Granted, OLPC's laptop doesn't have the capabilities of consumer machines, but it does show what is technically achievable.
There are definitely advantages to this systemic approach, says Seth Sanders, a professor of electrical engineering and computer science at the University of California, Berkeley. "Comprehensively looking through the system at all of the different pieces that are cycling unnecessarily provides an opportunity [for power savings]," he says.
Allison says that the company is already talking with operating-system vendors to explore what it would take to integrate this approach into software. And as a major contributor to the new USB 3.0 standards, Intel will have some say in how much power forthcoming USB devices will use. In addition, Allison says, the company is trying to secure deals with display and hardware vendors. "This won't happen in the next three years," he says. But he suspects that pieces of the new power-management system will find their way into laptops within five years.
More hp laptop battery ( pavilion dm3 battery, hp 530 battery etc )
Thursday, July 1, 2010
1. Manage battery ( hp 510 battery, hp 530 battery) power more effectively in Windows/
2. Make sure your battery gives the power you need, when you need it. Power Options in Windows XP allow you to control the power management features of your notebook PC.
3.Learn more about the Power Options in Windows by visiting Microsoft's support site
4. Learn the tips for conserving battery power on notebook PCs.
5. Reduce the brightness of the screen to the minimum readable level. Use the Fn and F7 or F8 keys to adjust the brightness.
6. Remove peripherals when not in use. External hard drives, CD-ROMs, Zip drives, PC cards, and other peripheral devices can draw power from your battery even when they are not in active use. Disconnect them when you have finished using them.
7. Reduce the speed of your processor. The faster your computer works, the more quickly it uses up the supply of power. By cutting down on processor speed, you can extend the charge of your battery. Methods to reduce processor speed vary from model to model, and your manual should provide instructions for doing so.
8. Turn off the Wireless On-Off button when it is not in use. If your notebook has one, press the Wireless On-Off button so that the light turns off.
9. Learn some 'Best Battery care practices'
(1) Store Li-Ion laptop batteries between 20°C and 25°C (68°F and 77°F) with 30% to 50% charge.
(2) Do not leave hp batteries (hp 550 battery, hp pavilion dm3 battery)exposed to high temperatures for extended periods. Prolonged exposure to heat (for example, inside a hot car) will accelerate the deterioration of Li-Ion cells.
(3) Remove the battery if the notebook will be stored (turned off and not plugged into AC power) for more than 2 weeks.
(4) Remove the hp pavilion battery (pavilion dm3 battery) if the notebook will be plugged into AC power continuously (via a wall adapter or docking station) for more than 2 weeks.
10. Calibrate the notebook PC battery.
Short discharges and recharges do not fully synchronize the battery's fuel gauge with the battery's state-of-charge. This can result in the amount of power available in one cycle being less than expected or the laptop battery meter being inaccurate.
Under normal usage, batteries should be calibrated a minimum of once every 3 months.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
This notebook is my first notebook and will be used mostly for university studies, casual gaming, office work, web surfing and some mathematics programming. I was not looking for a gaming notebook so I chose the Intel X3100 graphics card as it provides more than enough power to satisfy Vista’s graphics requirements. Furthermore, the integrated graphics allows the notebook to remain much cooler than my friend’s T60p (ATI FireGL 5200) and last much longer on laptop battery despite its mere 4-cell lenovo laptop battery (compared to the T60p’s 9-cell).
I considered the Dell Inspiron 6400 (dell inspiron 6400 battery), HP Pavilion dv6500t, Thinkpad T60 and of course the popular ThinkPad T61 (lenovo thinkpad t61 battery) before purchasing this notebook. After researching each candidate, I ruled out the Inspiron 6400, Pavilion dv6500t and was left with three Thinkpad choices.
I heard great things about the Thinkpad lines, mostly their reputation as rugged companions with reliable performance. The T60 and T61 proved to be similar in price. Actually, the T61 was cheaper (with comparable specifications) in Canada compared to the T60. However, further comparison of the T61 and R61 showed the T61 (t61 battery) had little to offer me over the R61. The price difference was $200 CAD before tax and I figured that the extra 0.2 lb of weight and 0.2 inches thickness was well worth saving the money for upgrades and accessories.
Lenovo ThinkPad R61 Battery
The 4-cell thinkpad r61 battery lasts about three and a half hours from a full charge down to 5% with lowest screen brightness and minimal use (office work and internet, therefore wireless on). Watching a DVD drained the lenovo battery in around two hours. The times seem respectable since it is only the 4-cell lenovo r61 battery. Therefore, I considered the possibility of purchasing another 7-cell lenovo thinkpad r61 battery to use in conjunction with the 4-cell. This combination should last the whole day when needed for a day of lectures or certain events.
Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Battery
Lenovo ThinkPad T61p Battery
Lenovo ThinkPad R61 Battery
Lenovo ThinkPad R61i Battery
Brand New 6Cell Replacement Battery for Lenovo ThinkPad R61
6Cell Lenovo ThinkPad R61 Battery Replacement
Thursday, June 24, 2010
A new dell laptop battery ( dell inspiron battery, dell latitude battery, dell vostro battery etc ) comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use . Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the laptop battery (such as vgp-bps8, vgp-bps9, vgp-bps9b ) may require three to four full charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
New dell laptop batteries ( such as dell 1545 battery, dell 1525 battery, dell vostro 1000 battery etc)are hard for the device to charge; they have never been fully charged and are therefore “unformed”. Sometimes the device’s charger will stop charging a new battery before it is fully charged. If this happens, remove the battery from the device and then reinsert it. The charge cycle should begin again. This may happen several times during the first battery charge. Don’t worry; it’s perfectly normal for the dell battery.
Do not leave the dell laptop battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If the dell battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
The replacement dell inspiron battery (inspiron 1501 battery, inspiron 6400 battery etc)will often be higher than the original laptop battery. A higher mAH rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. A Hi-Capacity battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.